HIQSDR a Software Defined Radio Transceiver
The Module "HiQSDR" is the main module of a full digital "Digital Direct Conversion" DDC transceiver that operates from 30kHz up to 62MHz and has all functions of a complete software defined DDC/DUC transceiver. This modern, pioneering transceiver concept was developed by Jim Ahlstrom, N2ADR and further developed to the "HiQSDR" Project by Helmut Goebkes, DB1CC on a multilayer SMT-PCB.
This project will be expanded in the future by additional modules to result in a complete, fully digital transceiver.
N E W S
- HiQSDR Improvement of MMIC working point see HiQSDR-Modifications
- HiQTRX-10 Enclosure is available. Complete enclosures, parts and plans are available, see HiQTRX-10_Enclosure
- 100 Watt smart PA Module with all safety circuits and low pass filters, controlled by HiQSDR interface(HiPPA)
- Hardware and Software under construction. Infos follows.
- HiQSDR Maker-Site : Homebrew around HiQ. See New's 05.03.2014 !
Assembled and tested Board V2.4t