HiQSDR MPPA medium power PA
The HiQSDR Medium Power PA with an output PEP of 8-10 Watts PEP can be directly plugged into the HiQSDR Preselector Board.
HiQSDR MPPA 8-10 Watts amplifier module plugged into the preselector.
- The HiQSDR MPPA is universally designed and can be used as separate driver for bigger Amplifiers as well as QRP PA.
- The Board is so designed, that all signal traces are on TOP of the PCB.
- The Bottom of PCB is completely grounded and can be mounted directly to a heatsink or a Heatspreader to dissipate the exess heat.
- The HiQSDR MPPA is very flexible.
- The high gain of the dual staged push-pull amplifier design has a gain of 40dB and allows input signals as low as 0dB to produce up to 10 Watts PEP.
- The IP3 of the Amplifier is excellent: at 7.1MHz is the IP3 around -41dBc (!).
- The MPPA is a broadband, class A highly linear amplifer and allows operation from 1.8 MHz uptp 54 MHz.
- The input ad output Impedance ist 50 Ohm.
- The MPPA is save against shorts and open output for a limited time.
- The power supply is 12..13.8 Volt DC, max. 2 Amps.
- In both push-pull stages, modern RF field-effect transitors from Hitachi are used, in the driver stage 2 x RD01MUS2 and for the second stage 2x RD07MVS1 types.
The MPPA is optimized by DL2EWN, thank you for your work, time and effort!
This medium power module MPPA are aviable from Technologie2000 MPPA
HiQSDR MPPA 8-10 Watts amplifier module complete with heatspreader.